Sunday, January 19, 2020

all over the place


Sunday, January 19, 2020 (5:11 a.m.)
God morning Blessed God,
(7:26 a.m.)
And I’m back!

Looking. Reading. Playing. Working. Distraction. Focus. All over the place.

Yes Father. My thoughts and actions are all over the place this morning. I’m asking You to harness them for Your good.

Whoa! Even here You pull me straight back to You. Thank You Father. Praise You Lord.

I get to excitedly turn in Your Word and smile deeply. Yes Lord. You bring us back to You every time we ask.

Psalm 107:1-3. “Oh, thank GOD - He’s so good! His love never runs out. All of you set free by GOD, tell the world! Tell how He freed you from oppression, Then rounded you up from all over the place, from the four winds, from the seven seas.”

Psalm 119:65-72. “Be good to Your servant, GOD; be as good as Your Word. Train me in good common sense; I’m thoroughly committed to living Your way. Before I learned to answer You, I wandered all over the place, but now I’m in step with Your Word. You are good, and the source of good; train me in Your goodness. The godless spread lies about me, but I focus my attention on what You are saying; They’re bland as a bucket of lard, while I dance to the tune of Your revelation. My troubles turned out all for the best - they forced me to learn from Your Textbook. Truth from Your mouth means more to me than striking it rich in a gold mine.”

Yes Lord! Yes.

Not only do You help my focus turn back to You, music wells up in my soul. Thank You Father.

♪Yes, Lord Yes! To Your will and to Your way (My souls says) yes, Lord, yes I will trust You and obey When Your Spirit speaks to me With my whole heart I’ll agree And my answer will be yes, Lord, yes♪

Oh yes Lord. Make it so!

As You continue corralling my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark12:30) use me exactly as You know is best. Sharing Your love and kindness at every turn.

♪I love You Lord And I lift my voice To worship You Oh, my soul, rejoice! Take joy my King In what Your hear Let it be a sweet, sweet sound In Your ear♪

Oh yes. This I pray in Your Son’s most holy name. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(415 words ~ 8:20 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment