Friday, January 24, 2020

Isaiah 30:18


Friday, January 24, 2020 (7:51 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,

Thank You for waiting for me. Awake after 3 and barely here now. Thank You Lord.
(8:50 a.m.)
Even here I get to learn more about You.

Isaiah 30:18. You DO wait for us!

“Yet the Lord still waits for you to come to Him so He can show you His love; He will conquer you to bless you, just as He said. For the Lord is faithful to His promises. Blessed are all those who wait for Him to help them” (The Living Bible).

And right there starts a song. ♪Strength Will Rise as we wait upon the Lord… Our God, You reign forever Our hope, our Strong Deliverer♪

Directly related to Isaiah 40:31. “But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”

You wait for me to want to come. Thank You Father.

Thank You for Your love. Your provision. Your Truth. Your promises.

I love the various ways You speak to us. Through circumstances. Change. Beautiful skies. Wondrous words.

“The LORD is wonderfully good to those who wait for Him and seek Him. So it is good to wait for Him and seek Him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the LORD” (Lamentations 3:25-26).

Father, I honestly can never thank You enough. You are good. You are holy. And we are so loved (John 3:16).

Here I look to You. Asking that You would use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me. I love You. I like You. And I thank You. Amen.
(304 words ~ 9:30 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment