Tuesday, January 21, 2020

God as Being


Tuesday, January 21, 2020 (5:43 a.m.)
Holy God,

How I thank You Lord. Thank You for Your presence. Thank You for Your power. Thank You for Your being.
(6:38 a.m.)

Now here’s a new-to-me concept. You as being. And the deeper I dig, the more confused I become.

Thank You even for confusion God. It always helps remind me that You are God and I am not. Thank You Father.

As I have searched and read and tried to learn more, here I turn again to You asking Your understanding. I read of Your Old Testament name (“JHWH” Exodus 3:15) and I am again reminded of how very much I just don’t know.

Illustrated Bible Handbook [Jehovah/Yahweh] tells us, “What is important is not the pronunciation, but the meaning of the name and the revelation of God it contains… ‘the One who is always present!’ …The people of God are to live in the sure confidence that the living God is present in each today!”

Thank You Father that I am a person of God. And I get to learn and be reminded that we “are to experience God as One who is present, fully involved in each day” of our lives.

Oh yes Blessed Father. How I thank You and ask You to do all You must in making me into the woman You would have me be. One who truly loves You. Wants You. Needs You. Trusts You. Yes Lord, do all You must.

I love You. I thank You. Use me as You know is best. Amen.
(7:25 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment