Wednesday, January 1, 2020

12:12


Wednesday, January 1, 2020 (7:20 a.m.)
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Blessed God,

Thank You!

I saw the clock at 12:12 this morning and my thoughts flooded with awareness. It was officially a new year. A new decade. And I said so to You. Immediately countering with the idea that You are above time.

Considering where my bleary thinking could possibly take me right then I settled on looking up Romans 12:12 upon arising. Father God, You do not disappoint!

Thank You for such a perfect verse to begin a new day. Month. Year. Decade. “Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful.” Yes!

Tall order though it may be. What a wonderful reminder. Be glad. Be patient. Be prayerful. Oh, yes Dear Lord!

And it just keeps getting better! Illustrated Bible Handbook. “Sincere Love; 12:9-21. The climate of the new community is to be marked by a sincere love for one another. It is this climate which makes possible maximum growth in righteousness. Such a love is so dynamic a power that it enables us to ‘overcome evil with good.’”

Yes Father! Sincere love. Maximum growth in righteousness. Dynamic power. Overcoming evil with good. What a way to begin anew. Thank You Father.

Be with every single step I take. In, by, through and for me. Working as only You can. ♪You are the Master Potter, I am the clay Mold me and make me♪ this is what I pray. Yes. 

♪Have Thine Own Way, Lord, have Thine own way Hold o’er my being absolute sway Fill with Thy Spirit till all shall see Christ only, always, living in me♪

New year. New decade. New hope. New. Thank You Father. Keep doing all You know is best.

I love You. I need You. I want You. I ask You. Into each moment. Every exchange. Be all You are Father. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(335 words ~ 8:37 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment