Wednesday, January 8, 2020

critical thinking


Wednesday, January 8, 2020 (6:33 a.m.)
Blessed God,

I woke up singing again. Thank You for that.

♪…Oo-o-o-oo This is gonna be the best day of my life My li-i-i-ife…♪ What a joyous thought!

Tell me Lord, how much of the day is thought based? If we think, recite and practice believing Your Word on a regular basis does it change our outlooks and thus our very being? I am convinced it does.

I believe Your Word to be Truth. Written for our good. To teach us. Guide us. Empowering and enabling us to live each day as You would have us live.

Psalm 118:24. “This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.” How often do we need to actively seek the good in each day? So many times it seems easier than others.

As we are reminded that ‘the chief purpose of mankind is to glorify and enjoy You forever’ we thank You for aligning our thoughts and actions with Your Truth and promises. Father, I ask You to continue establishing and building Your firm foundation (Luke 6:47-48; 2 Timothy 2:19) in each of us.

As we prepare to go out into this day, Father I ask that You would go before, behind, beside, below, above and within us. Guiding, directing and empowering us to truly be the people You would have us be.

We love You Lord. This IS the day that You have made! I sincerely desire to rejoice and be glad in it! Align my thinking with Your will. Allowing this to truly be ♪the best day of my li-i-ife…♪

I love You Lord. I need, want, and ask You to use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Amen.
(310 words ~ 7:41 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment