Wednesday, January 15, 2020

"realer"


Wednesday, January 15, 2020 (5:54 a.m.)
Blessed God,

THANK YOU!

You are so very good to us. You teach us. You guide us. You provide our every need.

This morning I was searching for yet another song. The word I woke up with was “realer”. This lines up well with my sincerest desire for authenticity. Yes Father, I long to be realer than I ever have been in my life.

Even this I get to bring to You. Along with the lyrics that I finally found.

♪Some people are made of plastic Some people are made of wood Some people have hearts of stone Some people are up to no good But baby, I’m for real I’m as real as real can get If what you’re looking for is real loving Then what you see is what you get♪

Lord, I thought this was going to be me singing to You. As it turns out I’m sensing You singing it to me.

Thank You Father. You absolutely are realer! You’re ♪as real as real can get♪ And I love You. Thank You.

Yes, Lord. Thank You for helping me absolutely know of Your goodness. Your provisions. Your realness.

Yesterday my limited thinking was again challenged. And then changed. I’ve been working under a decades old, outdated plan that no longer meets our needs. You allowed me to see with fresher eyes and this morning I am again filled with hope. Thank You God.

Yes, yes Father. Thank You for the hope that fills my being. Truly trusting and believing that You know the plans You have for us (Jeremiah 29:11) I surrender to Your will Lord. Asking that You would continue sharpening my wits. Enabling me to make the changes necessary in completing our current task.

Father, how I love You. Thank You for again sending me to Hebrews 1. Jesus, the Living Word. Mm, yes. Jesus Christ is God’s Son. Thank You for reminding me “in the beginning You laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands” (Hebrews1:10).

As I continue reading, my excitement increases. Again You teach me more. Father, thank You. Praise You.
(7:48 a.m.)

I am here before You Lord. Wholeheartedly asking You to continue Your work in making me “realer”. Yes. Absolutely ♪as real as real can get♪

Father, I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You. Oh how I ask You to do in, with, by, through and for me all that is needed in making me into the woman You would have me be. Realer! Yes. Please. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(446 words ~ 7:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment