Tuesday, January 14, 2020

♪Anchor♪


Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (6:01 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You for once again singing to my soul this morning.

It took a little bit of extra digging, but here it is. ♪Anchor♪ from Bethel Music.

Oh! Look at this. Other words that are associated with anchor. Foundation. Mainstay. Cornerstone. Words I have long known to represent Jesus.

Father, thank You for the countless ways You speak to me. Thank You for the opportunity, the privilege of coming before You in prayer. Blessed God, I love You so very much.

Thank You Lord that I get to sing out to You and learn more of Your Word, Your Truth, Your promises. This morning I find that Hebrews 6:18-20 closely resemble the heart of the song with which I awoke.

“God cannot tell lies! And so His promises and vows are two things that can never be changed. We have run to God for safety. Now His promises should greatly encourage us to take hold of the hope that is right in front of us. This hope is like a firm and steady anchor for our souls. In fact, hope reaches behind the curtain and into the holy place. Jesus has gone there ahead of us, and He is our High Priest forever, just like Melchizedek [Old Testament priest who lived before Aaron]” (Contemporary English Version).

I read Your Word and again I sing. ♪I’m holding on to hope I’m holding on to grace I’m fully letting go I’m surrendered to Your ways The anchor for my soul Father You will never change I love You, I love You♪

Thank You Blessed God. Yes. Thank You for helping me sing. Smile. Stay my mind on You, Your Truth and Your promises. And surrender to Your will and Your way.

Continue Your work in teaching me to love You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12 :30). I do love You Father. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Amen.
(334 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment