Thursday, January 16, 2020

God as Spirit


Thursday, January 16, 2020 (5:41 a.m.)
Holy God,

I’m here. Finally. I woke up singing more than an hour ago. A word here. Snippet of music there. Instead of coming straight to You with it, I tried searching on my own. To no avail.

Father, thank You for the resources. Thank You for the gifts, Thank You for the access. Now I ask You for the find. What is the song of which I search?

Seeking before praying has only muddied my thinking. When we first began the exchange I was sure of one song. Now it’s become a cacophony. A blend of several possibilities.

Lead me Lord. Guide me to where You would have me go in Your Word and our worship together.

Savior. Redeemer. None like You.
(6:18 a.m.)
And here it is. Just like I was first remembering it.

♪… my Strength, my Defender I can count on You For You are my Savior, my Hope and my Shelter Your love is forever I can count on You…♪ (Anchor from Bethel Music).

Yes! Father I can count on You. Thank You!
(6:41 a.m.)

There’s a smile and sense of contentment going on with me right now. A joy I recognize as coming only from You.
(7:25 a.m.)

Getting to search Your Word about having my thinking muddied I am drawn to Ezekiel (34:17-19). Oh most blessed God, how I thank You for the various ways You speak to us through every given day!

Here I am asking You to continue Your work in, with, by, through and for me. There is a sorting and packing project to complete. Not the biggest challenge in the scheme of the universe. One that I need Your help with nonetheless.

Let me truly see and experience You as Spirit this day. The One who truly leads and guides me through all the challenges I am sure to face.

I am currently not finding where I had just read of You as Spirit. Use Your Truth in shaping, leading and guiding me as only You know is best. Thank You for loving me exactly as I am.

♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for To be overcome by Your presence, Lord… Let us become more aware of Your presence Let us experience the glory of Your goodness…♪

Oh yes Blessed God. I want to know You as Spirit! Use me. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(430 words ~ 7:49 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment