Monday, January 20, 2020

♪Our God♪


Monday, January 20, 2020 (8:04 a.m.)
Most Blessed God,

You and I’ve been talking much of the morning. Me pleading. You providing. Your peace. Your promises. Thank You Father. Yes. Thank You.

Mm, yes Lord. I get to sing to You. Knowing. Trusting. Believing that You are ♪an awesome God Who reigns from heaven above With wisdom, power and love Our God is an awesome God♪

Father, thank You. Thank You that as my concern for a much loved one’s current health crisis grows, You remind me. You are able.

Oh yes Blessed Father! You are “able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope” (Ephesians 3:20).

In my own winding and twisty way I am asking for healing on her behalf. There is a lifetime of hurts and slights and chaos. And above it all, there is You!

Yes Father. You! And Your Truth. And Your promises. All with our belief that ♪Nothing Nothing Absolutely nothing Nothing is too difficult for Thee♪

Oh most Blessed God, how I pray. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Your presence. Your power. You in it all.

The song I immediately sang yesterday is ♪God Will Make A Way where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see…♪

And here I continue singing in my dear baby cousin’s place, ♪He will make a way for me He will be my guide Hold me closely to His side With love and strength for each new day He will make a way, He will make a way♪

Holy God, none of us here know what that way looks like. But we do know You to be good!

And this is where I turn again to yet another song. ♪Our God♪ It lists Your attributes. Turning water into wine. Opening the eyes of the blind.

♪Into the darkness You shine Out of the ashes we rise There’s no one like You None like You Our God is greater Our God is stronger God You are higher than any other Our God is Healer Awesome in power, Our God, Our God♪

Father God, our hope is in You. We rely on You. I could sing on and on here. Instead I close with one more prayer. This one of thanksgiving for all You are going to provide in this time of great healing.

You know Your plans for us. They are plans for good and not for evil. They are plans to give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11). This I stand on Lord.

‘In these days when we pray, You will listen. If we look for You in earnest, we will find You when we seek You’ (vs. 12-13). Oh this I pray Dearest Father. This I pray.

♪We love You Lord And we lift our voice To worship You, Oh our souls rejoice! Take joy, our King, in what You hear: May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪ (Psalm 31:22-24).

Use this crisis. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. Us. To bring glory to Your name. Thank You Father. We need You. Amen.
(521 words ~ 9:32 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment