Sunday, March 10, 2019

sunrise glory


Sunday, March 10, 2019 (6:56 a.m.)
Most Blessed Holy God,

Thank You for smiles. Oh Your goodness! Yes! Thank You for smiles.

Yes Father. Being aware of how many times I've already smiled this morning I went straight to Your Word. Isaiah 60:1-7. Amazing! You absolutely never cease to amaze me God!

I don’t even have the words. One minute I’m looking outside at a rather dreary looking sky. And the next? I’m jumping up to go out and witness it more completely. Thank You Father. Yes. Thank You!

It’s Your Word that caused me to look out again. Jaw dropping beauty. Stunningly gorgeous!

“Get out of bed, Jerusalem! Wake up. Put your face in the sunlight. GOD’s bright glory has risen for you. The whole earth is wrapped in darkness, all people sunk in deep darkness, But GOD rises on you, His sunrise glory breaks over you” (Isaiah 60:1-2).

So I looked up. And there it was. Your sunrise glory. Amazing, Father. Absolutely amazing!

“Look up! Look around!… you’ll smile - big smiles! Your heart will swell and, yes, burst!” (vs. 4-5). I love it when I experience Your Word in such an incredibly personal way. Thank You Father.

Oh look. Here’s another [or is it still the same?] smile. Hmm... Thank You.

Yes. Thank You Father for Your Word of hope. Illustrated Bible Handbook tells of The Restoration of Mankind (Isaiah 60-66).

Here we get to read of “an exalted vision of the distant future. When God’s purposes are finally achieved in history [and] all will be set right. Then the blessings God has yearned to pour out on humanity will flood the heavens and the earth.”

Blessed God, thank You so much. Thank You that a simple smile can take me so many places in Your Word and provide me such hope.

Chapter 60. The Glory Unveiled Isaiah sees the dark clouds that cover the earth burned away by the light of God’s glory (1-3). All will lift their dulled eyes to look around in amazement, as their hearts throb with joy (4-7).”

I just now experienced one little piece of that! The words I couldn’t find earlier are exactly this. Dulled eyes looking around in amazement. Hearts throbbing with joy. Hope. Thank You Father.

And now? The Life Recovery Bible comment. “60:1-3 God’s people are called to let their light shine to the nations. God wants to transform all of us and use us to bring His Truth to others.” Father, this is what I long to do!

“We are reminded of Step Twelve, which says that an important part of recovery is sharing our life as living proof that recovery is possible with God’s help.” My living proof came once again by way of Your sunrise glory!

Thank You Father. Use me this day exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.
(483 words ~ 7:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment