Saturday, March 9, 2019

joy in the Lord


Saturday, March 9, 2019 (6:26 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You for the joy we find in You. Yes Father. We find joy in You.

As I turn to Your Word to learn more of the joy we have in You a song keeps singing to me. Thank You for the ease with which I found the lyrics.

♪Let the glory of the Lord rise among us… Let the praises of our King rise among us Let it rise Oh, let it rise♪

Blessed God, I love the way songs sing their way into my heart. My soul. And my mind. Consciously choosing to put my mind on You bypasses so many of the problems of this world. Thank You Father.

Thank You that as I continue singing I find the phrase that initially caused the search. ♪Let the songs of the Lord rise among us… Let the joy of our King rise among us♪ Yes Father! ♪Let it rise Oh, let it rise♪

The smile on my face matches the one in my heart. Peaceful. Joyful. Grateful.

Yes Father. The joy I experience is chosen. You teach us how to make these choices. I ask You to continue Your fine, good work in each of us.

We love You. We long to serve You. And we seek Your will as well as Your joy this day. Thank You Father. Amen.
(238 words ~ 7:56 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment