Sunday, March 24, 2019

love changes everything


Sunday, March 24, 2019 (6:43 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. A thought. A song. Your Truth. Then a smile.

Yes. ♪Love Changes Everything♪ It does. It has. And we are grateful.

Years of practice. Mm. ♪Yes, Love, Love changes everything♪ 

Surprisingly I find myself reading of Barnabas’ selfless love and generosity in Acts (4:32-37). Father God, thank You for the examples You provide us of believers who “were of one heart and mind” (v. 32a).

Blessed God, You are so good. Thank You that we are called to love and trust You. You teach us to value people more than things.

The more I read, the deeper Your Truth. Directed to The New Commandment (John 13:34-35) I find another smile. Illustrated Bible Handbook tells us that “living out a selfless love like that of Jesus, is beyond us. Only the coming of the Holy Spirit will lift Peter himself, or give you and me the ability to love others as Jesus has loved us.”

The Holy Spirit. Your love which truly changes everything.

Mm, yes Father. Guided now over to 2 Corinthians, chapters 8 and 9 I am reminded again of the importance of giving. Teach me here. No. Not just teach. Empower and enable me in Your art of giving. Yes please!

Your love Father. Your love that changes everything. I love You. Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Amen.

(243 words ~ 8:02 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment