Wednesday, March 13, 2019

life lesson


Wednesday, March 13, 2019 (5:54a.m.)

(6:34 a.m.)
What a morning. Unexpected rain. Laziness. Inattention. Wonders.

Deep inhale. Longer exhale. More wondering.

Good morning Father. Guide and direct my thoughts, won’t You?

Hmm… yes. Thoughts. Thinking.

Last night and again this morning I had the choice of remembering something funny over something sad. Thank You that I chose funny. Even now, a slight smile. Thank You Father.
(6:57 a.m.)
Blessed God,

We were reminded yesterday of the importance of praying for pastors. Thank You for Your reminders. Yes Father, You give us mental notes. Which right there makes me think of the term I heard myself say the other day.

“Life lesson”. Learning experience. Much more positive ways of looking at what was once considered just a plain mistake.

Father, thank You that You allow us to make our choices. Suffer the consequences. Learn our lessons. And move on.
(10:27 a.m.)

And here was another lesson. Father, I just became aware again of how quickly my mind gets set on one certain thought. Lord help me learn to really, truly listen to what is being told to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment