Saturday, March 16, 2019

M.A.G.I.C.


Saturday, March 16, 2019 (6:19 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. I got to wake up again with music. This morning, seemingly out of nowhere, ♪Oh, ho, ho it’s magic, you know Never believe it’s not so♪ continues singing over and over in my mind.

Just as an experiment I hope to sing it throughout the day. Remembering my own spin on the word. Mercy And Grace In Christ. ♪Oh, ho, ho it’s M.A.G.I.C. you know Never believe it’s not so♪

Yes please Father. There is a lot of solo travel intended for today. Other big ideas throughout this week have not gone anywhere near as planned. As I came to remember the other day while things may not go the way I want I can choose to “rejoice and be delighted”.

Yes. This is my prayer for this day. I long to be kept safe in You. Intently aware of the Mercy And Grace [we have] In Christ. 

You call us to “give thanks in all things”. As I look to Your Word for this Truth I find 1 Thessalonians 5:18 and Ephesians 5:20. Turning to each, I smile and nod. Father thank You for speaking loudly to my heart and to my soul.

Ephesians 5:18b “Instead [of being drunk with wine] let the Holy Spirit fill and control you. Then you will sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, making music to the Lord in your hearts. And you will always give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Oh yes Blessed Father. Rejoicing. Being delighted. Making music in my heart. Thank You Father. Do all You must with me this day. Keeping me aware of the Mercy And Grace [we have] In Christ.

I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(310 words ~ 7:09 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment