Monday, March 4, 2019

"Amen! Come Lord Jesus!"


Monday, March 4, 2019 (5:44 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. Romans 3:24. I’ve been thinking about it since 12:15. Now I’m even singing 
(6:12 a.m.)

And here I am switching gears. Frustration followed not being able to find the lyrics to ♪Take the gift, take the gift, take the gift, It’s free♪ To the point that I slid right into searching other things on the internet.

Father, I’m asking You to put my focus back on You. There’s this huge struggle with disappointment that I’m dealing with.

Not because of the song. Just overall. A disconnect. A sadness. I don’t know what to do with it.

Taking a big exhalation I’m going to lie down and see what happens. Forgive me Father. I really don’t know what’s going on with me.
(6:49 a.m.)

And here I am. Back with a different perspective. I can wonder. And work. And spin myself in various directions. Or I can sit. Rest. Wait upon You. Thank You God.

Yes Father. Thank You for settling my soul. My heart. My mind. 

Sitting with You. Exhaling deeply. And choosing to trust.

I don’t need to know all the things I wonder about. I need to know and trust You. I can find peace when I invite You in to the chaos that swirls deep within my being.

Thank You Jesus. Thank You that while I don’t understand so much that happens in this world I can choose to rest and trust in You. I can believe in Your return. Not needing to know when. Just trusting that You will indeed come again.

Thank You Father. Thank You Son. Thank You Holy Spirit. You know all that is needed for this day. I am willing to trust You in it.

While the smile on my face is faint, I feel it deeply. Thank You. This is my wholehearted worship to You. I rest. I trust. And I plead, “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20b).

Yes. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(341 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment