Friday, March 29, 2019

every given day


Friday, March 29, 2019 (6:26 a.m.)

♪Holy, Holy… You are my everything And I will adore You♪

Good morning God. I like when songs of You sing to me. I also like when I can find the lyrics easily. Thank You Father.

♪Revelation Song again. Holy, holy are You. Speak with me about the Truth and meaning of this.

From here I am singing the “girls” portion of Michael W. Smith’s ♪You Are Holy (Prince of Peace)♪ with tears in my eyes.

Blessed God You are so good to us. How I thank You for the many ways You speak to us through every given day. Mm, Lord. Guide and direct me into Your Word.

Given. Hmm… You have given us so very much. Far more than we can ever count. Father, thank You.

Still asking to be guided in Your Word, I find a site directing Believers in giving back to You. Every single day.

You have given us gifts to use for Your glory and the good of others. Talents? We each have them. We are to use time wisely. Prayerfully asking You to help us make each hour count.

Holy God, how I thank You that we get to choose to believe that You are good. Holy. Perfect. Yes!

Jeremiah 29:12 tells us that when we pray, you will listen. “If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me” (13). Thank You Father.

When I look at THE BOTTOM LINE for Jeremiah, the PURPOSE is “To warn the people of Judah to turn from sin and denial, and to obey God’s good plan for them.” Yes Father, how I long to obey Your good plan for me.

The KEY VERSE is listed as 15:16. “Your words are what sustain me. They bring me great joy and are my heart’s delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God Almighty.” And right there? Revelation Song begins again!

♪… You are my everything And I will adore You…♪ Thank You Father that we have this privilege.

And with this privilege again comes the call to give back to You. Our praise. Our worship. The best of our energy. And our enthusiasm. Yes please Father.

It has long been my quest to become a good steward of Your blessings. Continue Your work in me I pray. I love You so much. Let it be seen and known by others.

Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(415 words ~ 8:21 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment