Wednesday, August 29, 2018

"Yes, please"


Wednesday, August 29, 2018 (7:09 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

Thank You.

I woke up thinking that I want to say, “Yes, please” to You today. I think of You. Know You are best. And want to align myself to Your will. Yes, please.

Even reading Your Word right now (1 Peter 3) has me saying it automatically. Verse eight, “Finally, all of you should be of one mind, full of sympathy toward each other, loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds.” Oh, yes please Father. Yes, please!

As I continue reading and hoping in Your Truth, those two words just keep coming. “Yes, please.”

Thank You Father. Verses 10-12 point me directly over to Psalm 34:12-16. Doing so I read even more about Your care for us.

Illustrated Bible Handbook says of “Psalm 34. Protection granted at a time when David acted unwisely stimulated this teaching psalm on the benefits of relationship with God.” Mm, yes, please Father!

A comment in The Life Recovery Bible has me asking You again, yes please. “34:8-14 If we have gone through life trusting in our own judgment, we may find it hard to commit ourself to God and His plan for us. But when we trust the Lord and honor Him, He has promised to supply all our needs. He has the power and the wisdom we need to have victory in our struggles over sin and temptation.”

Mm, yes please Father. Yes, please!

And again I thank You. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your care.

As I go out into this day Blessed Father I ask You to guide and direct my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength. Help me represent You well. Loving, caring, thinking and doing Your will. Yes, please. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(315 words ~ 8:37 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment