Monday, August 20, 2018

the smile of morning


Saturday, August 18, 2018 (6:51 a.m.)

(7:03 a.m.)
Holy Father God,

Thank You. Thank You that joy truly does come in the morning (Psalm 30:5d).

Oh! Would You just look at this from The Voice!

“His [God’s] wrath, you see, is fleeting, but His grace lasts a lifetime. The deepest pain may linger through the night, but joy greets the soul with the smile of morning.”

And The Passion Translation. “I’ve learned that His anger lasts for a moment, but His loving favor lasts a lifetime! We may weep through the night, but at daybreak it will turn into shouts of ecstatic joy.”

Shouts of ecstatic joy? Yes please! Sign me up for that. AND the smile of morning.

Oh yes Father. I love You so much. Continue the wonderful work You are doing in, with, by, through and for me. Your loving joy is truly what I long to share with others. Make it so, Oh Lord. Make it so.

Thank You. I love You. Amen!
(172 words ~ 7:37 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment