Wednesday, August 8, 2018

with confidence and joy


Thursday, August 2, 2018 (6:15 a.m. MDT)
Albuquerque, NM
Blessed, Holy God,

Praise You. Honor You. Look to You.
(7:23 a.m. MDT)
Study You. And Your Word.

This morning I am again seeking to learn more about being joyful. In You.

Searching Your Word. Scouring Your passages. Stopping at the subheading of Psalm 40. “[A Joyful Salvation]” (The Passion Translation). Oh yes Father! How I long to experience a joyful salvation!

Comments for this psalm in The Life Recovery Bible speak to Your timing. Your help. Rescue from destruction and despair.

And this… “He [God] will also bring stability  to our life so we can move forward again with confidence and joy. If we are to experience God’s best for our life (which far exceeds anything we can imagine), we need to rely on Him alone and avoid entanglements with those who could lead us away from God and His plan for us.”

Yes! Oh yes Dearest Lord. Continue Your work in and for me. I resemble the verses of this psalm in so many ways.

“I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and He turned to me and heard my cry (v. 1)… As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord is thinking about me right now. You are my helper and my savior. Do not delay, O my God” (17).

I look to You Blessed God. And I am absolutely filled with YOUR confidence and joy. Thank You for being such a good and loving, perfect Father.

How we need You. Want You. Thank You. Praise You. Be in and with us this day most Joyous, Blessed God. Thank You. We love You. Amen.

(288 words ~ 7:53 a.m. MDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment