Saturday, August 11, 2018

God's unfailing love


Saturday, August 11, 2018 (6:36 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You for Your love.
(6:58 a.m.)

Mm, yes. Thank You for Your unfailing love (Psalm 147:11; New Living Translation).

I like when I come here with You, not having a clue where in Your Word we will go. A thought comes to mind and oftentimes leads me to verses I’ve never considered before. Like this morning.

Just look at the treasure found in these translations:

“The LORD is pleased with [takes pleasure in] those who respect [fear] Him [Prov. 1:7], with those who trust [wait for; hope in] His love [loyalty]” (Expanded Bible).

“But His joy is in those who reverence Him, those who expect Him to be loving and kind” (The Living Bible).

Your love never fails. Even know. Those four words led me to search the Jesus Culture worship song with those same words. ♪Your love never fails♪ Thank You Father. It’s such a huge Truth I can hardly wrap my mind around it.

Reaching up into verse ten, and then all the way to verse one and back I sit here amazed at the thought You would be delighted in me. The strength of a horse doesn’t impress You.

“Rather, the LORD’s delight is in those who honor Him, those who put their hope in His unfailing love.”

It’s time for me to get started with this day, Lord. Please go before, behind, above, below, beside and within me. I love You Father. I thank You. My hope and trust are in You. Work in, with, by, through and for me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(279 words ~ 7:37 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment