Sunday, August 26, 2018

gratefully here


Sunday, August 26, 2018 (6:57 a.m.)
Good morning Blessed Father,

I am gratefully here.
(7:22 a.m.)
Yes. Gratefully here.

Not knowing where in Your Word to turn this morning, I looked up GRATITUDE in The Life Recovery Bible.

That led me to reading about Mary Magdalene and the “LESSONS FROM HER LIFE: Those who have been forgiven much by God are often the most grateful… The forgiveness can motivate us to live our life for God.” Thank You Father.

Thank You that reading just a little bit ignites my curiosity and I want to know more. The more I read of "forgiveness, new life, the cross, the miracle of the Resurrection and the mighty power of the Holy Spirit" the more hope seems to bubble up inside.

Father, I ask You to guide and direct me into this day. Let me become the woman You have created me to be. Keep up the refining You have been doing in me all these years. That purifying process that continues changing and allowing me to be gratefully here.

I love You Father. Use me exactly as You knows is best. Thank You. Amen.

(194 words ~ 8:27 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment