Friday, August 17, 2018

more learning


Thursday, August 16, 2018 (10:49 a.m.)
Oh Most Dear and Holy God,

Thank You!

Earlier I came before You with my spirit scattered and disheveled. Thank You Father that You took what I had to offer and blessed me in so many different ways.

First there were the lyrics of the love songs. Then a little bit of wait and see. And finally an unexpected learning experience that still excites.

Thank You Father. Yes. Thank You that I do get to keep learning. You are so good. So gracious.
Friday, August 17, 2018 (8:49 a.m.)
Anaheim kitchen
Mm, yes Father. Thank You for even more learning.

I’m here in a very familiar environment. With completely different responsibilities. Thank You for the opportunity, the inclination and the ability to rise to the occasion.

Extremely easy things like student drop off can seem especially daunting when one doesn’t know the rules. Or the area. Thank You for map drawing, discussion and the most sincere desire to understand what was being explained by a five year old.

Thank You for the couple of hiccups that led to some fairly tense moments. And then Your reminder that my current goal in life is to “Be Joyful!”

Yes Father. Those two words have changed a lot of things for me these past two weeks. One of the biggest is hearing our still six year old ask how I can be so nice. Wow Father! That’s You at work.

Thank You. I have more learning to take care of right now. I’m asking You to go before, behind, above, beneath, beside and within me as I undertake learning to better communicate a method used in reducing excess muscle tension.

Father I love You. And yes, I want desperately to become a better communicator. YOU can make that happen for me (2 Corinthians 9:8). I know You can. Thank You Father. I love You. Use me as You wish. Amen.

(327 words ~ 9:24 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment