Sunday, July 31, 2016

by faith

Sunday, July 31, 2016 (6:57 am.)
Holy God,

Thank You for the hope we have in You. Mm, yes. Hope in You.

I am blessed by the ready access to Your Word. Your promises. Your Truth. Considering the hope we have in You I turned to Psalm 147:11 (New International Version), “the LORD delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love.”

Yes. Thank You.
(10:37 a.m.)

You blessed us with a conversation with our son earlier. Thank You Father. Thank You for Your ever watchful eye on him in his travels. Thank You for Your mighty, powerful hand of protection over Him. Keep him in Your good stead we pray.

As I prepare to leave our time here together, it was Hebrews 11 and the Great Examples of Faith that I had begun looking at. So many of Your people lived their lives “by faith”. Count me as I one I pray Dear Father.

Take me out into this day that I would follow You by faith. I love You so very much. Use me exactly as You wish. Thank You. I pray it all in Your Son's most dear and holy name. Thank You. Amen.
(202 words ~ 10:46 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment