Friday, July 29, 2016

never alone

Friday, July 29, 2016 (6:42 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,

Thank You. I walked through the house earlier this morning thinking of You as being our Voice in the wilderness. And then humming the Truth that You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes There may be pain in the night But joy comes in the morning... You make all things work together for my good

Thank You Father. Thank You for joy. And hope. And Truth. Thank You that we have You to turn to. Thank You that You are good. And holy. Loving. And kind.

Thank You that whatever is going on with us, we are never alone.
(7:28 a.m.)

Blessed Father, there is just so very much hope offered to us in Your Word. One snippet of a verse leads me to another. I sit here knowing, trusting, believing, nodding my head, being reminded and becoming excited [agog] again about the hope we have in You.

Thank You Jesus that joy truly does come in the morning (Psalm 30:5). Work in me this day I pray. Guide and direct my decision making. Be with me as only You can.

I love You. I long to serve You. And I look to You to make that happen. Thank You Father, thank You Jesus, thank You Holy Spirit for never leaving us alone (Matthew 28:20; Deuteronomy 31:6, 8).

Yes. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(238 words ~ 8:03 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment