Wednesday, July 6, 2016

it's all in a name

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 (6:36 a.m.)
Awesome, Amazing, Incredible Father,

Thank You. Thank You that You are indeed awesome, amazing, incredible and most importantly, Father.

Mm, Father. GOD, Lord, Lord God.

Blessed, Loving Lord, how I thank You for the opportunity of looking to You. Looking at the variety of names there are for You.

Father, thank You that there are so very many names used to describe You: Lord God Almighty; The Most High God; Lord, Master; Lord, Jehovah; The Lord My Banner; The Lord My Shepherd; The Lord That Heals; The Lord Is There; The Lord Our Righteousness; The Lord Who Sanctifies You; The Everlasting God; God; Jealous; The Lord Will Provide; The Lord Is Peace; The Lord of Hosts. And these are only the names from the Old Testament.

Mm. This morning I'm sticking with Father: Dad; Daddy; Pop; Pa; Dada; Papa; Originator; Creator; Maker; Author; Architect.

My heart, soul, mind and even my strength are at peace. Content; satisfied; pleased; happy; glad; unworried; untroubled; serene. All this from considering Who You Are and the names that tell us just a little bit more about You.

Father God how I thank You. Lead, guide, direct and empower me to Your good and Your glory this day. Let me represent You well. I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(221 words ~ 7:58 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment