Sunday, July 24, 2016

Such a celebration!

Sunday, July 24, 2016 (6:49 a.m.)
Holy Father God,

Blessed Jesus. Thank You!

Thank You for the love of family we got to experience again yesterday. A much loved mother, aunt, friend was joyously surprised by her loved ones. Such a celebration. I likened it to the one we will have with You someday.

This morning I have the opportunity of reading of You preparing a table for us (Psalm 23:5). I see pictures of great beauty and elegance. And I think once more of the love we witnessed again yesterday.

Planning. Preparation. Hard work. And the ultimate “Surprise!” Live music. And all that love. Thank You Father. Thank You that we are honored to witness all that love.

Psalm 150 and Philippians 4:4 come up as places to read of celebrating You. That is truly what I long to experience. Praise. Rejoicing. Such a celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment