Friday, July 1, 2016

abundant pardon

Friday, July 1, 2016 (5:46 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Holy. Loving. Kind. Mighty. Forgiving. Hmm... yes. Blessed God, talk with me this morning about forgiveness.

Pardon. Excuse. Overlook. Feel no resentment toward. Truly, Father, what would that be like?

I get to read in Your Word (Isaiah 55:1-9) of Your abundant pardon and I marvel. Blessed God, I absolutely want the life You offer.

Illustrated Bible Handbook states, “all are invited to come to the Lord, to experience fully and freely the complete satisfaction He provides (vs. 1-2).” Thank You Father.

Thank You for not only inviting us to “Come to me and live” (v. 3) but for offering us Your “inexhaustible forgiveness” (v. 7).

Abundant pardon. Generous in forgiving. Lavish with forgiveness. Merciful and quick; very ready to forgive.

Yep! Let me again practice being like You. I love You. And I so want to be like You. Do all You must that I will follow exactly as and where You lead. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(169 words ~ 6:54 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment