Wednesday, July 27, 2016

absolutely vital

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 (8:57 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your care. Thank You for Your watchful eye.
(10:42 a.m.)

You provide for us in so many incredible ways. Continue Your leadership. Guide us in all the unexpected ways of which we are completely unaware. We love You so very much. We know You to be absolutely vital to our very being.

Mm. Deep breath. A renewed sense of vitality. Mm, yes!

Blessed Father, how I thank You for Your living, breathing, power giving Word (Hebrews 4:12). My mind is exploding with hope as I read in Psalms (92:12-15), Proverbs (3:7-8) and Colossians (2:6-7). Oh praise You Father.

Work in me. Through me. By me. For me. With me. Exactly as You know is best. I love You Dad. I long to serve You. Exactly as You know is best.

Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Use me. Thank You. Amen.

(160 words ~ 11:07 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment