Monday, August 1, 2016

Worthy!

Monday, August 1, 2016 (7:24 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

Mm. How blessed am I to call You holy and immediately have a song start singing within my being.

Blessed Father, thank You for leading me straight to the worship song in question even though I didn't have the key word. Worthy!

“This Is Amazing Grace”, by Phil Wickham. Worthy is the Lamb who was slain Worthy is the King who conquered the grave... Worthy, worthy, worthy

Worthy. Yes. Talk with me this morning about Your worthiness.

And just like that another song!

Reading the beginning of Psalm 111, “Praise the LORD! I will thank the LORD with all my heart” and I started humming what turns out to be HE IS GOOD (Dedication of Solomon's Temple) from Psalty's Kids Praise 7.

I will sing to the Lord With all my heart, I will bless Him The rest of my days. I will dwell in the house of the Lord, My God, And forever I'll sing out His praise

Wow! Father, how I thank You.

I confess to You the way my mind and heart work. I KNOW You to be good and just and faithful. Yet little hiccups in my scheduling and plans tend to bring far more grumbles and growls to my soul than grins and gratitude.

And here I get to sit. Breathing deeply. Letting Your Truth settle in around me. Smiling. Singing. Reading Your holy Word.

Psalm 111:9 (The Message). “He paid the ransom for His people [Worthy is the Lamb who was slain], He ordered His Covenant kept forever. He's so personal and holy, worthy of our respect.”

Mm, yes. Worthy!

Only God and Father, The Life Recovery Bible teaches three elements of this psalm as the groundwork to “walking in wisdom, a process we grow into... reverence for God, listening to His instructions, and following them.”

Yes Father, continue Your work in me that I would truly follow Your instructions. I love You and I long to live the life YOU would have me live.

You've already done all that is necessary. Keep working in me I pray. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(361 words ~ 8:25 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment