Wednesday, July 20, 2016

becoming

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 (6:12 a.m.)
Holy, Mighty, Awesome God,

Thank You. Thank You that You are holy. Mighty. Awesome. Thank You that I want to know You. Love You. Serve You. Follow You.

Work in me in becoming the woman of Yours that You would have me be. Oh, thank You Father. Thank You that I get to read in Your Word. Thank You that I believe that You do truly speak to us through these pages of old.

This morning it's 2 Corinthians 3:18b that is speaking loudest to me. “And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like Him and reflect His glory even more.”

Oh, blessed Jesus, make it so!

The Voice uses the word metamorphosed and I am intrigued by the definition; “the process of transformation from an immature form to an adult form in two or more distinct stages.” I really like reading “or more”. I believe myself to be taking much more than two distinct stages in becoming all You have for me to be.

Keep up Your good and perfect work Blessed God.


No comments:

Post a Comment