Monday, July 11, 2016

receptivity

Monday, July 11, 2016 (7:47 a.m.)
Good Morning Blessed Lord,

Mm. Yes. Good morning.
(8:38 a.m.)
Yes. Again. Good morning.

Father, thank You for the opportunity of taking a slower than usual approach to our morning. We are preparing for a big week of swimming and playing outside with two much loved children. Thank You!

Thank You for the opportunity of sharing all we have with them and learning all they have to teach us. Blessed God, I am here this morning asking You to tune me into Your channel. Yes Father, fine tune and make me receptive to what YOU would like to teach me this week. This day. This moment.

Holy, holy Father God. I love You. I love sitting with You and following as You lead me into Your Word. This morning it's to Matthew 13:11-15 in The Message. Jesus answering His disciples' question of always telling stories when He talks to the people (v. 10).

“Whenever someone has a ready heart for this [gift of insight into God's Kingdom], the insights and understandings flow freely. But if there is no readiness, any trace of receptivity soon disappears” (v. 12).

It is absolutely to You I turn this morning asking that You would make me keenly receptive to Your message. I love You. I long to know and serve You. Lead me. Guide me. Do all You must. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(232 words ~ 9:14 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment