Tuesday, July 5, 2016

everything we need

Monday, July 5, 2016 (6:17 a.m.)
Mm, Most Holy God,

Thank You for rest. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for reminding me yesterday that “our hope is in You alone” (Psalm 33:22b).

May I just say, so incredibly truly, “Oh my God!”

Turning to The Message just now I have tears stinging my eyes before they roll down my nose. Thank You Father for this heart that is so very sensitive to Your Truth.

“We're depending on GOD; He's everything we need. What's more, our hearts brim with joy since we've taken for our own His holy name. Love us, GOD, with all You've got – that's what we're depending on” (Psalm 33:20-22).

Depend on You. Everything we need. Hearts brimming with joy. Your love.

Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC), “Our inner selves wait [earnestly] for the Lord; He is our Help and our Shield. For in Him does our heart rejoice, because we have trusted (relied on and been confident) in His holy name. Let Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, be upon us, in proportion to our waiting and hoping for You.”

I confess to You right now the frustration that led me to this Truth. As embarrassed as I feel to say it, I was complaining about the hopelessness of ever having a green, healthy lawn. The words I used were, “There is no hope in...”

Thank You for stopping me mid-sentence to remind me that my hope is in You. You have us covered. Covered by Your Son's precious blood (1 Peter 1:9). Wow! We are truly blessed!

Thank You Blessed God. Use me this day exactly as You wish. I love You. Thank You. Praise You. Need You. Want You. Trust You. And hope in You. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(299 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment