Sunday, July 17, 2016

time together

Saturday, July 16, 2016 (6:49 a.m.)
Most Dear and Loving Lord God,

Thank You! Thank You that at this very moment I am feeling exhausted. Sleep was illusive. Hard to come by. Practically non-existent. And I am here with You because I desperately want to be. Thank You for helping me know how extremely important our time together is.

Time together. Hmm. Yes. Blessed God, Thank You that as tired as I am and as busy as this day is supposed to be, I want so very much to spend time together with You!

Be with me this day as I prepare to line my ducks up in their row. Yes. Things need to be organized well. Our house is long overdue of being put in order. And I look to You.

You are my need. You are my source of strength and energy. I am feeling quite tired and am asking You to fill me with Your vitality. Punch. Vim and vigor. Stamina. Power.

Thank You for time together to read in Your Word. Isaiah 55:6 says...


No comments:

Post a Comment