Sunday, July 10, 2016

ASKING

Sunday, July 10, 2016 (6:25 a.m.)
Holy, Holy Father God,

Thank You. Thank You for time to come and be alone with You. Thank You for an opportunity to be together with family members yesterday. Thank You for added information to an already confusing family tree.

Mm, Father. Yes. Thank You. Thank You that nobody knows us like You do. Thank You for the desire to know more about You. Your Word. Your will. Your way.
(7:04 a.m.)
Most Blessed Holy God,

I start reading in one direction, thinking I know for sure where we are headed. As I continue reading I realize that I am once again attempting to steer the ship. Here I stop Blessed Lord, asking instead that You would lead and I would truly follow.

I love You Father. I really, truly love You. I love that we get to come to You exactly as we are. I don't have to have any answers as to how that love is to look.

In fact, isn't it far more to Your liking that I would come before You this morning ASKING how You would have Your love look through me this day.

Mm, yes. Your love.

Holy, Holy God. I look to You. Asking You to love others through me. Yes. That is my prayer this day. Love others. Through me. Please. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(231 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment