Sunday, August 18, 2024

the list goes on

 Sunday, August 18, 2024 (5:37 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for all You provide. Hope! Ways where there seems to be no way. Changes of attitudes. Communication skills. The list goes on.


Yes. The list indeed goes on!


As I consider all You do, have done and will do in our futures is it necessary to list every single thing to You? That seems like an impossible feat. Much like ♪Counting Every Blessing♪ Or the grains of sand. Hairs on heads.

(6:11 a.m.)


And here I am directed to read in Isaiah. Chapter 63. Verse 7 in particular. “I will tell of the LORD’s unfailing love. I will praise the LORD for all He has done. I will rejoice in His great goodness to Israel, which He has granted according to His mercy and love.”


Not willing to stop there I read also of Your people’s rebellions. Oppressions. Prayers. Judgments. Deliverance. And Your ultimate promise of new heavens and earth (66:22-24). Father God, how I thank You for Who and all You are.


♪I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever I will sing I will sing… With my mouth will I make know Thy faithfulness Thy faithfulness... through all generations♪


I ask (Matthew 7:7) that I glorify and enjoy You this day. The one You have made (Psalm 118:24a). That I will truly rejoice and be glad in it (v. 24b). And in You.


Do all You must that my focus be on You. Your promises. Your goodness. Your glory and grace. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You for Your presence/presents in my life. Use me. Praise You. Amen.

(279 words ~ 6:37 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment