Sunday, August 11, 2024

healing hands

 Sunday, August 11, 2024 (5:25  a.m.)


Forgive me Father I ask (Matthew 7:7). I goofed. Forgot actually. There are food choices [and behaviors] I am to avoid. Thank You for reminding me.


Careless. Mindless. Random. Out of control eating is not something my body allows me. Thank You that by coming to You and Your healing hands these particular symptoms will abate.


Thank You that it’s You we need in our lives. Nothing from a can. Or a package. You! And Your healing hands.


I turn to You dear Lord. Singing the song with which I awoke. ♪I don’t know who I’d be if I didn’t know You I’d probably fall off the edge I don’t know where I’d go if You ever let go So keep me held in Your hands You’re my safe place My hideaway You’re my anchor My saving grace You’re my constant My steadiness You’re my shelter My oxygen I don’t know who I’d be if I didn’t know You Thank God, I Do


Thank You for loving us. So much that You even provided me all it took to bring me out to this place to wait with You for the sun to again peak over the mountains.


Father, I love, need, trust and want You. I thank You for the reminders of all You have provided for us to freely enjoy. As well as those few things I am to avoid. At all costs.


Thank You Jesus for paying the ultimate price to save me from the affects of my sin (Galatians 3:13). Continue Your work in teaching me to honor You with my choices (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).


Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. Glorifying and enjoying You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(298  words ~ 6:28 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment