Thursday, August 22, 2024

an alphabet of praise

 Thursday, August 22, 2024 (4:55 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Yes. Thank You Father for all You are and do on our behalves. Thank You for every time You remind me of Your goodness. Your greatness. Your grace. And Your glory (Psalm 145:5-8).


Thank You for the opportunity to read this whole chapter. And to learn something new. Psalm 145 is an alphabet of praise. Thank You God for the many things You have to teach us. Far more than we’ll ever be able to grasp.


Lord God, I’ve been doing my own alphabet of praise without even knowing it. Beginning on Tuesday, July 9 with the word agonizing. Each subsequent day adding to the next. It’s been fun. Smile producing. And helpful.


Thank You God that one of my words for today is seesaw. With tomorrow’s already being teeter-totter. Why? Because of the fulcrum point necessary to find balance. There are highs. As well as lows. There’s a place of stability. And the sheer fun of playing on one.


Father, thank You for the playful nature You provide for each of us. Thank You for the joy that is to be found when we actively seek You. Thank You for the years of fun I’ve had up til now. And the ones that are yet to come.


Continue Your work in, with, by, through and for me. Teaching me as I go. I want to represent You well today. Being loving. Joyful. Peaceful. Patient. Kind. Good. Faithful. Gentle. And filled with the strength of Your Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23). Do all You must Dear Lord.


I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(281 words ~ 5:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment