Monday, August 26, 2024

faithfulness

 Monday, August 26, 2024 (5:46 a.m.)

Thank You Father. 


You bless us. And keep us. You make Your face shine upon us. And are gracious to us. You turn Your face toward us [“and SMILE”] and give us peace (Numbers 6:24-26).


How grateful we are for Your faithfulness. Yes! That faithfulness that causes Your mercies to fall fresh every morning (Lamentations 3:23).


Yes Lord. Your faithfulness! The Message says, “GOD’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, His merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great Your faithfulness! I’m sticking with GOD (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left” (vs. 22-24).


Thank You that we have You to trust. Depend on. Hope in.


“Before the mountains were born, or Thou didst give birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting Thou art God” (Psalm 90:2). How wonderfully grateful I am.


Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. Living in, with, by, through and for You. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(186 words ~ 6:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment