Tuesday, August 20, 2024

♪Getting Started♪

 Tuesday, August 20, 2024 (5:09 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. You continue providing me with courage. Courage to begin a new day. Courage to show up. Stand up. Be who You would have me be. I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) that You would continue doing in, with, by, through and for me all that I could not possibly manage on my own.


You are good, glorious, great, gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). And I am grateful. Thank You for who and all You are. Use me as only as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You for the honor and privilege of being Yours.


(5:48 a.m.)


Thank You Father for leading me to find the complete song that’s been singing within since I started waking. Once again it’s Jeremy Camp’s ♪Getting Started♪ Thank You Lord for ideas that prompt seeking and finding.


Again I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to use me. I want to represent You well. You can make that happen. Do all You must. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(182 words ~ 5:52 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment