Sunday, August 4, 2024

all the more

 Sunday, August 4, 2024 (6:07 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You!

(6:39 a.m.)

You just supply. And supply. And supply all the more.


Yesterday I confessed my fear to You. Thank You for supplying more than I could even imagine.


You reminded me not to “worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own” (Matthew 6:34). And then You proceeded to bless me. Repeatedly!


Last night when sleep didn’t come readily, I was able to read this Truth from The Message. “When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end” (Isaiah 43:2).


And now this from the apostle Paul to the congregation at Philippi. “And now I have it all - and keep getting more! The gifts you sent with Epaphroditus were more than enough, like a sweet-smelling sacrifice roasting on the altar, filling the air with fragrance, pleasing God to no end. You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, His generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus. Our God and Father abounds in glory that just pours out into eternity. Yes” (Philippians 4:18-20).


Thank You that You do Dearest Lord! And on the subject of glory… may we begin having mornings together early enough [similar to today] that I once again greet the beauty You so perfectly display in the sky?


I love you Lord. I need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Doing all You must. In. With. By. Through. And for me. That You are truly glorified and enjoyed forever!


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(302 words ~ 7:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment