Friday, August 16, 2024

incredibly, wonderfully blessed

 Friday, August 16, 2024 (6:08 a.m.)

Lord God,


Thank You! You bless us. You keep us. You make Your face shine upon us. And are gracious to us. You turn Your head toward us. You SMILE! And give us Your peace (Numbers 6:24-26).


How wonderfully blessed are we?! Yes! Incredibly and wonderfully blessed. Thank You Father. Again I get to sit here. Singing out Your Truth.


♪Christ is my Firm Foundation The Rock on which I stand When everything around me is shaken I’ve never been more glad That I put my faith in Jesus ‘Cause He’s never let me down He’s faithful through generations So, why would He fail now? He won’t! He won’t!


♪I’ve got joy in chaos I’ve got peace that makes no sense So, I won’t be going under ‘Cause I’ve built my life on Jesus He’s never let me down He’s faithful in every season So, why would He fail now? He Won’t


♪Rain came and wind blew But my house was built on You I’m safe with You I’m gonna make it through…♪


Holy God, thank You for teaching us all those years ago that our house had to be built on You (Matthew 7:24-27). Our absolute Firm Foundation!


Work in me this day Dear Lord. The one You have made (Psalm 118:24a). So I will truly rejoice and be glad in it (24b).


Use me as You know is best. Doing all You must with, through, by, for and in me that I will represent You well. I love, need, trust and want to glorify and enjoy You forever.


Thank You for being our Firm Foundation. Praise You. Amen.


(279 words ~ 6:51 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment