Saturday, August 24, 2024

lifted higher

 Saturday, August 24, 2024 (6:26 a.m.)

Loving Lord,


Just as I begin to thank You comes another song. This one secular in nature. And TRUE none the less.


Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher … higher than I’ve ever been lifted before♪


Would You just look at this [the internet]! I’m not the first person to make this correlation!


The smile on my face is huge right now Lord. As well as in my soul. Father God, thank You for the MANY ways You speak [and sing] to us. Reminding us that we are Yours. And are to live each day as You command.


Remembering that You our God are the one and only God. And we are to love You, others and ourselves with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


Thank You for reminding me yesterday. Again through song! This time singing out the importance of ♪… calling the angels down… storming the gates of hell Tell[ing] the devil he don’t own my soul I’m taking back what the enemy stole♪


My joy. That peace that makes no sense. Through the Truth and power of Your Word I truly was able to ♪Take It All Back


Yes Father! We absolutely get to ♪… Move the immovable Break the unbreakable God, we Believe For It … You are the Way when there seems to be no way We trust in You, God, You have the final say… There is power in Your name… So much power in Your name♪


Thank You for who and all You are. Thank You for the ways You change us. Our hearts. Our souls. Our minds. Our strength. Our wants. And our desires.


Continue Your work in aligning my will [and won’t] to Your best. I love, need, trust and want You. Do all You must in making me the woman You would have me be. One who glorifies and enjoys You forever.


Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.

(329 words ~ 6:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment