Monday, August 12, 2024

gracious favor

 Monday, August 12, 2025 (5:27 a.m.)

Not ready. Unwilling.


Change me Lord, I pray. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7) Wanting to be in and with and by and through and for all You have for me today.


Yes. “In it to win it” is what I woke up thinking more than a little bit ago. What will that look like for us today? Traveling. Phone calls. Grown up stuff.


Interdependence is what I’m looking to You to provide for me. People to help me wade through all the brambles I have been encountering. I’m asking You to lead and guide and direct me in learning all there is that You are aware I need to know.


Thank You for directing me again to the Truth and importance of 2 Corinthians 12:9.  Paul speaking. “Each time [he’d begged You three times to take away a thorn in his flesh] He [You] said, ‘my gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness.’ So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me.”


Yes please Lord. The power of Christ. At work. Through me. I ask this while also praying Romans 15:13. “So I pray that God, who gives you hope, will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in Him. May you overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”


Yes! Do all You must that I will live this day [which You have made] rejoicing and being glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Thank You God.


I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as only You know is best. Praise You. Amen.

(288 words ~ 6:11 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment