Thursday, August 29, 2024

extremely grateful

 Thursday, August 29, 2024 (6:19 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! You bless us. And keep us. You make Your face shine upon us. You are gracious to us. You turn Your face toward us. You smile. And You give us Your peace (Numbers 6:24-26). How grateful we are!


Mm, yes. Extremely grateful.


You provide us so many opportunities. To practice. Experiment. Make mistakes. Learn. Thank You so much.


Thank You for the Truth of Your Word. Forever shaping, changing and guiding us.


2 Timothy 3:16-17. The Message. “Every part of Scripture is God-breathed and useful one way or another - showing us Truth, exposing our rebellion, correcting our mistakes, training us to live God’s way. Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us.”


And just like that [snap!] I’m singing. ♪… Word of God speak Would You pour down like rain Washing my eyes to see Your majesty To be still and know that You’re in this place Please let me stay and rest In Your holiness Word of God speak♪


Yes Dearest God. Pour down like rain. Continue washing and changing me into the woman You have for me to be. Yours. Filled with peace of mind and heart. Untroubled and unafraid (John 14:27).


Yes Father. I want to live as one who is ♪Fully KNOWN and loved by You♪ Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(255 words ~ 7:21 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment