Tuesday, August 13, 2024

just breathe

 Tuesday, August 13, 2024 (5:21 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! There was doom. And gloom. Dread. Fear. Even a sense of overwhelm. Mistakes have been made. Opportunities missed. And always there is You! Ever reminding us to “Just breathe.”


Thank You God. What Truth there is for us. Every time we remember to trustingly turn to You. Knowing and believing that You really do have us. Safely in the very palm of Your hand.


There are so very many things that I don’t have a handle on. But You do. You’ve got this! And that. And the next thing that is surely to come. Thank You that You do.


Thank You for the strength and courage that come from putting our hope and faith in You. Romans 15:13. New Living Translation particularly at this moment. The apostle Paul’s words to the church at Rome.


“I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”


Yes Lord. Please. Joy. Peace. Confident hope. Power of the Holy Spirit. All those things.


I confess. I’m sensing the overwhelm of panic starting up again. I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You to counter every moment of dread and doubt with Your Truth. Your perfect ability to provide for our every need.


I love You. I need You. I trust You. I want You. Do in, with, by, through and for me all that You must that I will continue breathing and believing that You’ve got even this!


Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.

(282 words ~ 6:07 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment