Friday, January 26, 2024

trustworthiness

 Friday, January 26, 2024 (3:52 a.m.)

Trustworthy God,


There’s a word! Speak with me about Your trustworthiness.


And right here starts the singing. ♪Forever, God is faithful Forever, God is strong Forever, God is with us Forever Sing praise, sing praise♪

(4:42 a.m.)


Thank You, Father. Sitting here. Reading about trusting You. I am truly grateful.


Heart at rest. Trusting in Your goodness. Decided. Determined. “Resolute in one’s will or mental state.”


Right here I confess my tendency to doubt. And the opposite of that? Trust. Believe. Depend on.


Isaiah 26:3-4, 41:10

John 17:17 [The Life Recovery Bible comment 17:1-26]

1 John 4:16

(5:44 a.m.)

Jeremiah 17:5-10  Wisdom from the Lord.


Holy, HOLY God and Father, thank You for all Your Word has to say about putting our hope and faith and trust in You. You have so much to teach us. So much for us to know and learn.


You are so good. Gracious. Great. Glorious (Psalm 145:5-8). And I am genuinely grateful Lord.


Use me Dearest God. In learning to truly depend on Your trustworthiness.


“This is what the LORD says: ‘Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD. They are like stunted shrubs in the desert, with no hope for the future. They will live in the barren wilderness, in an uninhabited salty land. But blessed are those who trust in the LORD and make the LORD their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit’” (Jeremiah 17:5-8).


I want to be like the trusting tree Lord. With green leaves. Producing fruit.


Do all You must in ‘making me holy by Your Truth; teaching me Your Word, which is Truth’ (John 17:17). I love, need, trust and want You as absolute Lord of my life.


Teach me. Train me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(363 words ~ 6:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment