Sunday, January 14, 2024

Bless.

 Sunday, January 14, 2024 (5:24 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Mm. Thank You for being our Blessed God. Forever.

(6:04 a.m.)


Sitting. Reading (Psalm 103). Thinking. Wondering. Waiting. Breathing. Wanting. Trusting. All because You are our Blessed God.

(6:27 a.m.)


Bless. Praise. Glorify. Honor. Revere. Adore. Appreciate. Celebrate. Give thanks. Express gratitude.


“Bless the LORD, O my soul…” (Psalm 103:1). With all my heart. Everything in me. From head to toe. My entire being. All that is within me. Deep down inside me. All my inmost being. Every part of who I am.


Father. You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). Kind. Loving. Merciful.


Thank You for the smile on my face. And the song in my soul.


♪Sing praise, sing praise Forever, God is faithful Forever, God is strong Forever, God is with us Forever♪

(7:02 a.m.)

Yes! Bless. Praise. Glorify. YOU!


Use me today. Doing exactly that. Blessing, praising, glorifying YOU! I love, need, trust and want You Blessed God. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(172 words ~ 7:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment