Saturday, January 13, 2024

good for the soul

 Saturday, January 13, 2024 (4:38 a.m.)

Blessed Lord God,


Thank You. We went to sleep with laughter. Had various dreams. Helpful thoughts and ideas. That’s You at work in our hearts, souls, minds and strength. Thank You Father.


Proverbs 15:13, 15; 17:22; 31:25


Move and be joyful


James 1:2


... the joy of the Lord is our strength (Nehemiah 8:10c).

(6:55 a.m.)

Most Dear and Blessed God,


How grateful I am for this opportunity of sitting and reading about the importance of laughter. Whether real or forced. Laughter is not only good for the soul, but vital!


Father, I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to continue teaching me the things You know are best. Using me exactly as You wish. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(140 words ~ 7:03 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment