Monday, January 22, 2024

♪All Through The Night♪

 Monday, January 22, 2024 (5:19 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. Sleeping. Waking. Thinking. Praying. Repeated. ♪All Through the Night♪


Thank You Father. Yes! Thank You. Psalm 4:8. “In peace I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.”


Mm, again I say “Thank You!” Your Word offers us so much Truth. And promises.


Verse 4. “Don’t sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent.”


I noticed my own sharpness of tongue yesterday, Lord. I saw it on the face of a much loved one. My own hurt feelings lashed out in cutting remarks. Forgive me Lord.


Thank You for not allowing my own hurt feelings to rule over my behavior. You convicted me Lord. Right in the midst of such unkindness. Thank You Father.


“Offer sacrifices in the right spirit and trust the LORD” (v. 5). I gave You my embarrassment. My desire to save face once I recognized it. Thank You for continuing Your work in us.


Mm, Your Truth. Your will. Your way. Thank You.


“Many people say, ‘Who will show us better times?’ Let Your face smile on us, LORD” (v.6). Yes! “You have given me greater joy than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine” (v. 7).


Oh yes, Blessed God. It is YOU and Your workings in, with, by, through and for us that allows and encourages Your children to follow Your teachings. Thank You.


Use us this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)]. Exactly as You know is best. Rejoicing and being glad (v 24b).


Keep my words, tone and attitude kind. In all I think, do, and say. I love, need, trust and want You Father. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(297 words ~ 6:31 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment