Saturday, January 6, 2024

abounding

 Thursday, January 4, 2024 (5:54 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, CA

Holy God,


Abounding. That’s a word I want to understand more.


Flooding. Thriving. Growing well. Brimming. Overflowing. Yes please Lord. I want very much to “abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost” (Romans 15:13b).


I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to teach me to truly live as You would have me. Believing, trusting, knowing You to be “the God of hope” (Romans 15:13a) the apostle Paul knew, trusted and taught others to believe You to be.


Isaiah 26:3 - perfect peace

Psalm 16:11 - knowing God


Blessed God, there is so much twisting and turning going on in my mind and heart. I read Your Word. I hope. I believe. I remember. Then I falter. And fear.


Thank You Father for others in our lives who teach us to look at You! Peter’s walking on [then sinking into] the water (Matthew 14:28-33) comes to mind. Keep my eyes and trust on You Dear Lord.


“You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, whose thoughts are fixed on You! Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock” (Isaiah 26:3-4). I want to trust and believe.


“You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with You forever” (Psalm 16:11).


Do all You must Dearest God. I want to fully experience the powerful Truth of the apostle Paul’s prayer to the church in Rome. Here from The Message.


“Oh! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope!” (Romans 15:13).

(7:30 a.m.)


How truly I thank You Blessed God. Searching to learn more about Your being “the God of green hope” I am singing of You being the ♪Same God


The God of Jacob. Moses. David. Mary. ♪Oh God, my God I need You… how I need You now… You are the Same God You are the Same God♪

(9:16 a.m.)


Thank You for the song with which I fell asleep singing last night. ♪Light of the world You stepped down into darkness Opened my eyes, let me see♪ [Here I Am to Worship].


There is so very much I want from You dear Lord. The ability to worship as You desire. To bow down. To say that You’re my God. Readily. Automatically. Wholeheartedly.


I want that peace which passes understanding (Philippians 4:7) ♪down in my heart♪ as I choose to pray about everything instead of worrying about anything (v. 6). I look to You. Depending on You to supply my every single need (v.19).


I love, need, trust and want You. Every single moment of all my days. Use me as only You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(509 words ~ 10:16 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment